How to wear orange eyeshadow! With pride of course! Here’s a quick how-to, on this super simple lively look.
- First I took embark and with a super fluffy brush and gently created this smoky effect on and above the crease line. I didn’t emphasise it in the outer corners, but evenly smoky through out the area.
- Next I loaded up my stiff small domed brush with this orange matte shadow and a placed it along the lid but not going as high as my crease. I just created a little block of orange.
- don’t wake it right into the inner corner or the outer corner, concentrate it in the middle of the lid
- I lined the eye with my Super Liner and winged it up
- I lined my water line with a kohl pencil
- Then I place Amber lights under the eye and smudged it a little bit into the kohl eyeliner I had placed in the water line.
These are the products I used.
So easy to achieve and great for summer!
Stay tuned for more tips tricks how-to’s and reviews