Yellow is my fave! So here’s my bright retro yellow makeup how to! I was inspired by my yellow blouse and this is what I came up with! Bright, OTT, Retro eyes! More Drama please…… Always is my reply.
So this is what I used:
- First off I used the light brown shadow with a large fluffy brush all over the crease.
- Next I used the dark brown shadow with a pointed smudge brush on the crease line carefully and more precisely to add more definition
- I then placed the yellow all over the lid, I really packed it on and I put it right to the corner and underneath the eye
- I used the dark brown on the outer corner of the eye in the lower lashes.
- I lined the waterline with a black kohl eyeliner
- Following the bottom water line i used a gel liner and an angled brush to create a wing
- I lined the top of my eye with the gel liner and winged it out following the line of my upper eyelid
- Using this white highlight in the inner corner of the eye to add a bit of sparkle
- I used this pinky toned blusher from mac
- For the lips I opted for a brown toned lippy in matt
- Yellow shadow: Mac, Yellow Chrome
- Light brown: Inglot, 337
- Dark brown: Mac, Embark
- Highlight: Benefit, Bone 16
- Blusher: Mac, Tenderling (sheertone Blusher)
- Lipstick: Mac, Retro
click here to see the outfit that inspired this look.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks and reviews…..