See what I did there, with my title…… I tried to be funny…. no? Moving on, I was sent some Younique makeup products a while ago by the lovely Jamie over in the USA. Click here to see the swatches of the eyeshadows.
On the hole I liked the eyeshadows, the colours were unusual and also to my taste, the actual products were easy to use and of a good quality.
So here is my glam day time makeup I created….
How did I do this?
- Firstly I used the Younique Primer
- Next the Younique BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer in the shade honey, as my foundation
- Then I used a Mac light brown pigment in the crease with a very soft brush
- I then Applied the glorious Moodstruck Mineral Pigment in the shade Confident all over the eyelid
- And lightly under the bottom lashes
- In the inner corners of the eyes I added the wow factor in this silvery baby blue pigment by the name of Innocent
- To complete the look I brushed on one of my Fave Mac blushers in Style Frost (coral gold tone)
- I kept the lips simple with a shimmery nude lipgloss
- Last but not least was to apply the Younique Moodstruck 3D Fibre lashes……… (amazing)
LOOK HOW LONG MY LASHES ARE!!! For the full review on these lashes click here to see what I wrote about them on FlavourMag
I really liked this look, I thought it was a wee bit different with the blue in the corner of the eyes, but it totally complimented Confident which is an “old gold” pigment.
I didn’t set the BB cream, so you could see what it looked like. As you can see it’s quite wet looking almost waxy, I actually like that kind of look, but if it’s a bit much for you. You will need to set it with a powder. I honestly love the different pigments, they are a lovely texture and there are some really good colours.
To purchase these products click here
See you next time
Stay tuned for more tips, tricks, reviews and how to’s………….