I love a bit of Sleek Makeup, I have been a fan of them for years. They are a really good and affordable brand. I’ve had these two sleek products for a while; the Brow Kit and the Molten Metal in Gold leaf and Pewter, (if you click on the links it will take you to the Sleek website where the Molten Metal is on sale!!! Whoop!!)
This isn’t exactly a ready-to-wear make up look but eyebrows are important to a girl, they frame the face, they can even change the shape of the face.
Although I love golden eyeshadows I thought I’d make this post all about the eyebrows….
- First I plucked the stray hair and combed through my eyebrows,
- I then took the wax side of the Brow Kit and applied it with an angled brush on the outer half of my eyebrow
- I then took the Gold side of the Molten Metal and pat it on with a small domed synthetic brush, onto the first half of my eyebrow
- Molten Metal is creamy so I set it with a deep warm gold pot of eyeshadow, it may have been a pot of Barry M Dazzle Dust but the writing has rubbed off. I shook off the excess and carefully pat it on with a small domed brush
- I then went over the brow wax with the powdered side of the brow kit with my angled brush to set it.
- I used a clean angled brush to go in with a white highlighter just under my eyebrows, at the very top of my brow bone.
There you have it! OTT eyebrows for that extra wow factor.
For more on my Sleek Reviews and How to’s Click on the links below:
Until next time……