I am in love with this new palette, sleek Garden Of Eden, it’s full of fresh greens and earthy toned neutrals. What more could a girl obsessed with green want.
I thought I’d whip up a quick look/ how to to celebrate my love for this new palette of mine.
- Firstly I took the colour Python a deep warm shimmery brown and applied this along my crease line to add depth
- Then I took the lighter matt brown Forbidden and patted this onto the inner third and outer third of my eye leaving the middle section free
- Taking the golden green colour Fig I placed this in the centre of the eye. Making sure to blend out any harsh lines
- I then used these colours in the same order underneath my eye
- In the very corner and underneath my eye I put a little dab of shimmery cream from another palette
- To complete this look I used my ester Lauder Black eyeliner, a Rimmel Mascara, and a cheerful light pink lip
I really enjoyed this look. It made my eyes pop, and I got a fair few complements from my friends and family, whoop whoop!
I also created two more looks from this pallet on the Flavourmag website, the worlds 1st live magazine. I did those looks on my friend/model Janita, so if you have darker skin tones I would recommend a peak or simply to look at two different ways to wear the colours from this palette.
Hope you enjoyed this look