Yes Valentines day is coming up. No I don’t have a Valentine but I do have my make-up!!!
This is one of the idea’s I came up with inspired by the day of love and there for extra pink. I have named this look “Lover’s Pink”, as there will be another look coming up I thought I should name them. I hope you enjoy
For this look I used
- Sleek: Primer Palette
- Sleek: Good girl Palette
- Sleek: Sparkle Palette (Unfortunately I didn’t realize that both these palettes have been discontinued, oops )
- Benefit eyeshadow: Nice Melons
- Lipgloss NYX : Dolly pink
- The first pic, is the primer I used
- The next pic, I took the second colour in from the left (Good Girl Palette) and placed it all over the lid
- Next I took the bright pink shadow third in from the left and put it on the outer third and I swept it along the crease blending it up.
- Taking the Brightest Pink (the forth from the left) very lightly dust that over the outer corner
- I took this deep aubergine on the right hand side and made a V shape along the crease and down to the lash line. (Sparkle Palette)
- I blended this V so as it wouldn’t look as harsh.
- I lined my lash line with liquid eyeliner, and added Mascara
- Underneath my eye I placed the lightest colour from the sleek palette along the inner third
- Taking the bright pink (third in from the left) and applying it from the middle to the outer edge f the eye
- I then took the aubergine shadow putting it on top of the bright pink shadow
These are the brushes I used from top to bottom:
1. High light along brow bone
2. Pointed contour brush to create the V
3. Fluffy blending brush so blend out the pink
4. Fluffy contour brush to sweep the bright pint along the crease
5. Domed Shadow brush to apply the light pink all over the lid.
The finished Result. “Lover’s Pink” . Considering how sticky this lipgloss is I don’t think there will be much kissing!
Ta Ta For Now xxx