A very bright and eye catching look. This is the kind of thing I would probably where to carnival……. or just because I get bored sometimes.
- first I used this trio of green/blue colours ( Inglot rainbow shadow 104R) I used the middle one all over the eye lid,
- I took this light blue (right hand picture) which is a discontinued colour from Inglot, and put it right in the inner corner of t eye for a bright pop.
- I dusted this pink (Inglot 39)with a large fluffy blending brush along and above the crease of my eyelid
- I used the purple (Inglto 439) just on the outer third to add more depth and another colour
- I lined my water line with a light greeny blue eye pencil from NYX which I don’t recommend as it was really hard to adhere.
- I finished by lining my upper lash line with liquid eyeliner and adding Mascara.
I hope you enjoy this brightly coloured look. This look was actually inspired by my headscarf. Also I paired it with Mac’s Saint Germain Lipstick (Left pic) which is a pale but bright cool toned pink, just to really make it as bold as possible; but for a more subtle lip I used Rimmel Kate Moss collection in No.113 a peachy nude colour.