Apparently my fellow Blogger Luchessa over at Beauty Expression by Luchessa, loves to do Tags. I have never done one it’s not usually my cup of Tea (or coffee), but Alas she must have a sixth sense about my coffee drinking ways as I do love a cup o’ Joe. I realize however I am letting the nation down as I am not a true “Brit”, you see unfortunately I really don’t like tea! I know I know, my mother tells me there’s something wrong with me, I’m just not “proper” so as I could never do a Tea tag, I will do a coffee Tag.
So here we go:
1) How many cups of coffee per day? I Drink usually just one in the morning. Once I had a driving lesson and I hadn’t had a cup of coffee my driving instructor asked if I was ok, I then explained I didn’t have time to drink my coffee so he made me pull over and bought me one. Best instructor ever! After I drank it my skills dramatically improved. I couldn’t believe it.
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? I like to make my own coffe in a cafetiere, or as we call it in my house a coffe plunger.
3) What was your best cup of coffee? When I went to Paris to visit my cousin, we had breakfast in a local bar/cafe near to her in the 10th district and it was lovely, I think they have better water in Paris.
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? It was a cup of Turkish coffee in a local restaurant I didn’t realize how different it would be. Really grainy, a bit like mud, maybe it wasn’t supposed to be like that or maybe it’s an acquired taste but I haven’t tried it since . On the bright side they do the best mint tea’s.
5) What does your favourite mug say? I like a simple medium thin large Tea cup. I don’t like drinking coffee out of mugs. That’s not me being really anal is it?
6) How do you take your coffee? medium strength black, no sugar.
7) When was your first cup? About 14 because my dad always drinks it, infact he made me my first coffee, I had it with several sugars. I don’t like milk though.
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee date? No, not unless mates dates counts??