Here is a simple Neutral eye make up look. It can be worn everyday with a neutral shade lipstick or even in the evening for a subtle glamorous look , and then to Jazz it up and add some party girl impact a bright orange tone or red lip colour would be a nice touch, that was the route I decided to go.
From top left going clockwise: 112R, 337, 11, Nylon, I don’t know what the last one is called.
The Square shaped eyeshadows are from Inglot and the round ones are from Mac.
- I started by sweeping the light brown colour (337) along the crease of the eye and then down onto the lid with a big fluffy blending brush, for a pale warm brown colour. I also placed a bit of tape under my eye for a more angular sharper look.
- Then using Crease colour No.2 (112R) on the outer third of the lid with more concentration in the crease.
- Next I placed the golden No.11 eye shadow on to the inner third of my eyelid. This gold actually has rosey reflects in it.
- I placed the gold under my eye on the inner two thirds, and blended it into the deepest shade of brown which I placed on the outer third.
- Taking the darkest brown shade I used a thin angular brush to go along my top set of eyelashes and winged it out for a more dramatic effect and to make my eyelashes look fuller.
- I used both highlighters on the brow bone and also right next to the tear duct.
- Finally I finished by lining the water line with a brown pencil and using a brown liquid eyeliner. I decided to use brown not black as its warmer and I wanted to keep a softer look.
I bought this in expensive liquid brown eyeliner from super drug to complete the look.
I choose this orange/red lip colour, but it would work fantastically well with a more natural colour. On the day I did this look I lost this lipstick! Sad times.
I hope you enjoyed this.